Yay, i went up 1fps! lol

26.23 fps
ricanflow
X2 4800+ @ 2511 mHz
8800GT 256MB @ 650/850
XP 32

sp3220071229093208copyzf5.jpg

Re: The Tech Forums Official Crysis GPU Benchmark Thread

okay, I have XP x64 installed right now, and it won't let me select 64-bit mode. If I try to run it in 32-bit, it'll crash.

I browesed to C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\Crytek\Crysis\Bin64 and found a .bat file called Benchmark_GPU.bat
I ran that, and this is what I got:
crysisbenchmark.PNG

In the first run, it lagged a bit at the start while it was loading stuff, which caused the average to go down significantly. Best run was 45.18fps

45.18 fps
Apokalipse
AMD X2 6000+ at 3.4GHZ
2 x HD 3870 Crossfire @ 860/1256
XP x64

The drivers I'm using seem to be very good.

Updated :)

Apolalipse...which drivers are you using? Also I think you may be a bit CPU bottlenecked because most crossfire 3870 setups I see are getting 50ish (lowest I've seen so far was 53fps)

In fact I have a copy of this thread up at another site with quite a few users, and I'll post the results here as well because...well it's interesting and informative.

gurusan@overclockers.co.uk said:

Nice, i beat hmammen by 2fps with a slower cpu and 256mb card. But he did the test wrong, only 1 loop instead of 3. So if i get that 5000+ at 3ghz, i think i could hit 30fps.

Nice, i beat hmammen by 2fps with a slower cpu and 256mb card. But he did the test wrong, only 1 loop instead of 3. So if i get that 5000+ at 3ghz, i think i could hit 30fps.

yeah I'm pretty sure your 8800GT is being bottlenecked by your CPU....if you eliminate the bottleneck you should be getting more than 30fps (that's like 3850pro territory)

And yeah hmammen, you might want to re-run the test as the first run is usually the worst; the hard drive is still working a bit and can cause some choppiness for the first few hundred frames

new run ;)

40.385 fps
gurusan
Q6600 @ 3618mHz
3850pro @ 999/1098

temptemptemptempzf5.jpg

yeah I'm pretty sure your 8800GT is being bottlenecked by your CPU....if you eliminate the bottleneck you should be getting more than 30fps (that's like 3850pro territory)

And yeah hmammen, you might want to re-run the test as the first run is usually the worst; the hard drive is still working a bit and can cause some choppiness for the first few hundred frames

ok ill run it again, i didn't realize it was only set to 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom