<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I sent to eBay's fraud message thing:

Both the Intel Skulltrail and the QX9755 depicted in this item are not yet released, and to sell an engineering sample of either is a serious crime.

4 GTX's will not physically fit on the skulltrail board, as claimed in this item description.

4-way SLI as described in this item is not yet supported on any motherboard.

HD DVD / Blu-ray combo burners do not yet exist, yet the seller claims to have one.

The speed of the computer is misleadingly depicted to make the buyer believe it is faster than it really is.

Please confront this user before he makes a sale and gets himself into more trouble than he can possibly imagine with the impossible and illegal task of assembling and selling this pc.

Thank you"
+1 also cant believe no one else noticed the hddvd/BD lie earlier

Holy CRAP what is WITH these people!?!

This a simple message I sent to someone else selling a "Quad-SLI" rig. I think I've hit a nerve in the over-priced pc department...

Dear shipit!store,

Quad SLI is supported now? I didn't know there were drivers yet for this.

Dear vanbt7,

Fist off , if you new anything about sli you would know that drivdrs for the sli controler are loaded inand with the shipset drivers. you enable the controller through the shipset not the videocard drivers.
you are from one of the threads dicussing this out there and problibly own some two bit system worth 2,000.00 at the best. when you become Educated enough to discuss this write back I would be more than happy to explain

Dear shipit!store,

It was a simple question you jerk. The 3DMark06 score seems really low for FOUR GTX's, considering the record was set with only 2 HDs. Nvidia's website only shows Tri-SLI as well.

You're a complete jerk. It was a logical question and was sent in good nature. Thanks for the rude response.

I'm the one that needs to be educated?

knew*
drivers*
chipset*
probably*
controller*
discussing*

Get busy with say... English class and then we can discuss. Okay, chief?

What a idiot, i guess he doesn't even know how to enable SLI, [sarcasm]especially since you DON'T need to go into the control panel and click enable SLI[/sarcasm]

Pf course the Quad SLI drivers for the 7950GX2's wouldnt work with four 8800GTX's, don't forget he said they were single slot 8800GT XXX edition cards.

lol i sent him one too

i'm sorry sir, i've sat back and watched you lie amongst many people. And frankly, i'm sick of seeing people like you try to swindle people out of their money.

first off, skull trail uses socket 771, which is all xeon related cpu's, so none of your qx series which is socket lga 775 is going to fit in it. The only samples of skulltrail arent given out for sale, and were only demonstrated a few times with HARPERTOWN cpu's, not kentsfields or yorkfield.

2nd, you say its 4 8800gtx's THOSE WONT FIT... so you told someone else you got single slot 8800GT'S well sorry buddy, those don't do quad sli or even tri because they only have a single SLi bridge, communication won't go properly through cards w/ a single SLi prong... and not only that, 40ghz, ya right, get a life... the fastest core 2 quad on the planet was only 5.9ghz on liquid nitrogen... you sir need to change the cpu speed, along w/ many other things or you will be reported for false information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom