System is not showing specs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

levon11

Baseband Member
Ok i have a problem that is making me mad..

i go to Computer>Properties.. it shows Processor: Not Availabe
and Memory (RAM): Not Available
also when i go Run>dxdiag
It says System Manufacturer: n/a
System Model: n/a
BIOS: n/a
Processor: n/a (2 CPUs)
and when i go to Display , it also shows
Manufacturer: n/a
Chip Type: n/a
DAC Type: n/a
and my Connection status icon is UNKNOWN with a red x on the icon
but my internet connection is fine..

are there any solutions?

I believe no one has responded because you really weren't specific enough.

What are your system Specifications?
What operating system?
Have the motherboard drivers been installed?
Has the BIOS been flashed?

Should it show that info? I mean if you built the PC how could it show a manufacturer? I can understand not showing the CPU and that. But system manufacturer if you buitl it there really isnt one.

I would have to say that either it is a glitch in your BIOS or that the system has a problem.

=[.. it used to show the CPU and RAM.. but it doesnt anymore.. i dono why it stoped . im thinkin of reinstalling my vista.

Run spywayre, adware scans, check disc, ccleaner, and maybe even post a HiJack This log. See if anything is adversely affecting your system that maybe we can recover it from.

Should it show that info? I mean if you built the PC how could it show a manufacturer? I can understand not showing the CPU and that. But system manufacturer if you buitl it there really isnt one.

I would have to say that either it is a glitch in your BIOS or that the system has a problem.

Does your system show this info?

Is this Vista? This just happened to me in 32-bit Vista Business. I fixed it...just cant recall what the fix was..let me see if I can find the link that corrected the issue...it was related starting and stopping wmi..removing some file...strange fix but it worked..lemme check.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom