The Thermal Paste That AF7 Comes With?

Status
Not open for further replies.

westy159

In Runtime
Is it fine to use? Im on stock cooling with my E2160 @ 3.0Ghz and i get temps of 60C upwards on load. So if i buy the Artic Freezer 7 Pro tomorrow should i really get some Artic Silver Thermal Compound, as its called, too?

If the paste AF7 comes with is fine then good, saves me from breaking into a tenner :p

Someone actually said that there wont be much difference using AF7 from stcock cooling :/ Cant be true can it? Stock cooling is 3 thin strips of padding, a block of fins and a fan...

Yes buy arctic silver 5. It's better than any of the mess that aftermarket heatsinks include. I use a pea-sized dot right in the middle on top of the cpu. It works wonders.

Yes buy arctic silver 5. It's better than any of the mess that aftermarket heatsinks include. I use a pea-sized dot right in the middle on top of the cpu. It works wonders.

IT comes with MX-2

AS5 sucks

img.cfm

is that benchmark chart a joke, or what? But the thermal paster that comes with the AF7 is very good its mx-1, I have AS5, however and it doesn't suck. My cpu never goes above 35*C even when playing Crysis. Since yours comes with mx-1 however, you don't need AS5, most people like MX-1 better anyways.

is that benchmark chart a joke, or what? But the thermal paster that comes with the AF7 is very good its mx-1, I have AS5, however and it doesn't suck. My cpu never goes above 35*C even when playing Crysis. Since yours comes with mx-1 however, you don't need AS5, most people like MX-1 better anyways.

Comes with Mx-2 now ;)

and yes that benchmark is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom