Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
this is such a great card...

my thoughts...

---
Lidell v Silva
Lidell has a good chance of losing if he does not change up his style or is tentative.
Silva may just loose like most of the other Pride fighters, they are past their prime and no longer hungry.

Matching up - looking at the 2 guys, I believe Silva comes out on top. Lidell has a singular fighting style. Silva utilizes every aspect of mma. Lidell knows them all as well, but just does strikes and the occasional kick and gp. Silva will utilize the muay thai clinch.

I have to just give this to the guy I know more of, and that's Lidell. (I haven't actually seen any Silva fights, but will try to see what I can find today)

---
Hughes v GSP
I would have to start off by saying GSP would win.

GSP doesn't need much, just time to train. His strikes are on point, his grappling is superb with great jiu jitsu. He's fast, strong and utlizes great muay thai.

Hughes has to train and get in shape...he was a bit soft his last few fights and he seems to have had no real desire in those fights. Hughe's strenght helps him fend off many submissions, but he'll have to come in top shape in order to pull off that defense with GSP.

Anyone leaving their thoughts, please make sure not to spoil anything for anyone until at least a week after ;). Preferrably, just leave your views prior but mention nothing of the outcome.

just got done watching the liddell v silva fight

and **** what a fight liddell is back he beat the **** out of silva
but i got to give it to silva he didnt give up

about to watch the GSP v Hughes fight its coming up next

GSP whipped Hughes ***

if you watch the verbal tap out highes is screaming for him to stop the fight
hughes looked like a little ***** in this fight

GSP had advantages: Youth, and quickness. Silva was about to die in the 3rd round, but I have to give it to him; he's still one of my favorite fighters. Props to Liddell even though I'm not a big fan

GSP had advantages: Youth, and quickness. Silva was about to die in the 3rd round, but I have to give it to him; he's still one of my favorite fighters. Props to Liddell even though I'm not a big fan

yea if Liddell would of had any energy at all left then sila would of been out

great fight though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom