Intel Duo Vs. Intel Quad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate UPS with a passion. When i ordered my 1500 dollars worth of parts from newegg to build my htpc, UPS left it on my doorstep, knocked and left. Thank god i was expecting it to show up that day and was home from work in time. Seriously, who drops off a 1500 dollar shipment without a signature.

wow, that ridiculous.

well its 5 45, and no ups and for some reason i dont think they will come.
im gonna be ****ED OFF, i ordered this last friday...WTF.
i ordered my gts on sunday with fedex and got it on wed...this is ridiculous.

Yeah well UPS brought mine today, and left it in the apartment office. Normally this is a good thing, but I just started a new job. Office hours: 8-6 My work schedule everyday: 8-6 How am I gonna get my package?!?! Gonna have to send someone else to get it, how weak! I wanted to build it tonight!!!

I hate UPS with a passion. When i ordered my 1500 dollars worth of parts from newegg to build my htpc, UPS left it on my doorstep, knocked and left. Thank god i was expecting it to show up that day and was home from work in time. Seriously, who drops off a 1500 dollar shipment without a signature.

UPS doesn't know what items you have being shipped to you. The only ones requires a signature are the packages that the shipper ask signatures for. If they don't then they won't ask for signature once its delivered.

This is the same thing that happened when they delivered my parts. But then, at times, when the driver knows what the package consist of, like if there's a sign that its an expensive item, they will usually knock and ask for a signature. But if they don't know whats in it, they wont.

wow, that ridiculous.

well its 5 45, and no ups and for some reason i dont think they will come.
im gonna be ****ED OFF, i ordered this last friday...WTF.
i ordered my gts on sunday with fedex and got it on wed...this is ridiculous.

LOL, you should be patient. It will get there eventually. Give it some time. You do realize that this is after the holidays and a lot of packages are being shipped from different locations. Businesses and stuff. Those that weren't delivered before Christmas are going to be delivered first priority before the new shipments.

Edit: Also note that UPS is much bigger than FedEx. They deal with more packages all day thus resulting in packages being delayed for delivery. I know because I worked as a driver helper this holiday and realize how many packages the driver has to deliver each and every day. They work more than 12 hours per day during the holiday season. Start their shift at 8:30 AM and end at usually 8:00 ~ 9:00 PM

Agreed on the stick with FedEx. If UPS is so much bigger and gets so many more packages why don't they just hire more people?

point made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom