Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Those things look so weird inside! :eek:

@ Dell Boi

Bah it's a Dell...
Poor Dell...never gets any respect :( lol

isnt the h2c watercooled.. i don't see watercooling?
Yup its watercoooled. Its all self contained under the XPS H2C cooler you see on the picture there.

whats going on with those GTXs??
What do you mean, the look of them? They look a bit OEM I must say :D

They still perform well enough for me lol :happy:

Ok, still in ROUGH draft form.......

Assembly09.jpg

once I get money, I'm gonna pay you to do that to an Antec 900

We will see.... My spray painting skills have improved about 3 fold during this project, and there is still room for inprovement. I have been thinking about painting the inside of my old Chieftec tower black too.... black inside, blue outside.

man, I am afraid to put mine up here. I just threw it together after I got my 8800 gts 512 in.. and my new 520 watt psu. I am waiting for a nice long rainy day that I can just sit and fix it all up. I want it to look nice, just like that wonderfully modded 900 up there.

Wow, I didnt' expect this kind of feedback... :D
To be REALLY honest, I am VERY not happy with myself. I scratched the paint up alot on the underside of the motherboard tray. The ONLY flippin problem is that the 8 pin power connector for the motherboard is a LITTLE bit too big to fit between the side panel & mobo tray, but I can force it closed no problem..... I still have MUCH work to do though... Didn't paint the GPU shield, or the inside of the case panels. I don't know HOW the heck I managed to overlook them, DOH!

Back
Top Bottom