Intel Duo Vs. Intel Quad

Status
Not open for further replies.
there basically the same board, the abit took alot of teh features teh maximus formula has, liek the onboard power switch and a cmoss recet button. but the maximus formula has the supreme fx 2 soundcard which is amazing, all my games preset sound frequency to high now.

Well, if he wants to save more money, he could just go with the GA-P35 DS3L

quick question.
when switching from c2d to c2q, is a cmos or cpu format necessary?

i do recomend a reformat as windows wont read the 4 cores. when i switched from my amd4000+ to my q6600 it didnt read teh 4 cores, only one.

could that be since you had amd?

I just formatted my pc 2 days ago since my hdd crashed.
I dont feellike dealing with all that again....bummer.

I went from a e6600 to my q6600 on my ds3r board and everything read correct. So no, you dont have to reinstall anything. Also, the maximus is crazy expensive.

UPS usually shows up at like 5:45 around my place.

Ye, they deliver their business packages first, then do pickups at around 3:00 PM then start delivering residential packages at 5:00 PM which is the time they get done doing business pickups. Unless of course the driver doesn't deliver any packages to business areas but thats only 20% of the UPS drivers.

Ye, they deliver their business packages first, then do pickups at around 3:00 PM then start delivering residential packages at 5:00 PM which is the time they get done doing business pickups. Unless of course the driver doesn't deliver any packages to business areas but thats only 20% of the UPS drivers.

ive ordered from newegg ups a bunch of times and always get it before 3...this is the latest ever.

I should stick with fedex...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom