Which ram sticks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about the supertalent ram sticks? theyre made by a US company, most of their models have decent timings and theyre cheap!. plus, ive read in a review somewhere (toms hardware maybe) that memory timings dont matter much when it comes to real life performance. not sure on the overclockability of the super talent ram though.

Think anyone would be interested in my tracers for 55 shipped if i were to offer them up to get a 2x2 kit when my board comes back from RMA ?

Get the Crucial Ballistix. I didn't, and I was sorry... now I have them and not only am I very happy, but my sex life has never been better.

On a side note. Whats the difference between the Crucial Ballistix and the Crucial Ballistix Tracers ? Since they are the same price.

Think anyone would be interested in my tracers for 55 shipped if i were to offer them up to get a 2x2 kit when my board comes back from RMA ?

man, if only you had asked that before xmas. I just paid the 74 newegg was asking..

Get the Crucial Ballistix. I didn't, and I was sorry... now I have them and not only am I very happy, but my sex life has never been better.

On a side note. Whats the difference between the Crucial Ballistix and the Crucial Ballistix Tracers ? Since they are the same price.

the tracers have led lights on them indicating the amount of load they have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom