Good aquamark score?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lev2323

In Runtime
I have been scoring about 16,500 on my comp. Is this good for my setup? (see below) If not, what can I do to get it higher or what is holding it back? I tried to OC the vid card, but it freezes only with one click higher than stock! Let me know.

Wow i just asked this question somewhere else :S . Well my pc (gaming) got a 60,000 something.

My System 2 gets a score of ~16k on Aquamark 3... so I would say yours is about average for that setup.

Although you should really invest in a Radeon 9800 Pro... they are nice and cheap now.

About 46k, my memory/CPU isn't even running at stock speed at the moment. Running at about 190MHz FSB - which is a core speed of 2090MHz, it should be 2200MHz.

I am going to mod my 9800 Pro to a 9800 XT.

I was just fooling around and I got 62k, did a little overclocking and stuff, only raised it about 2k, but oh well, still better.

OK, but should mine be higher? I am at 2.8 stock and 800 FSB (2 x 512 of DRR3200) and a 9600 SE. Should I not be scoring higher than 16,600? What can make it faster, other than new vid card and OCing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom