*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Yeah your ultra was definitely messed up. My system scored over 11k with everything stock.

I was thinking about buying a gts after I sell my gtx and if I do it'll only be a stop gap until I get the 9800. If I do get one then there would be a small rivalry between you and me for a higher score lol because we'd end up with very similar systems. But I'm not sure if I even want to buy a gts though because I wouldn't want to have to wait in a long step up line and what not... I'm not sure what I am going to do yet.

Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

CPU @ 3.45 GPU - 752/1878/1039

Ill see if i can get the core higher, im gonna leave the mem as it is, but ill have it at 990 alll time usage.

And blits, i hope nvidia comes up with a 9 series so i can step up, but even if they dont, my plan wont fail since i did end up getting a quad and i like this card better since its quiet and waaay cooler.

EDIT
I DID IT...i finally beat my ultra score

gpu- 770/1883/1039

NOw im off to bed, enough oc for me.
Tomorrow i get my Q6600!!!, cant wait.

question, is their an advice you guys have of switching cpus with a tuniq? i wanna make sure its hassle free and i dont go throuh any problems.
Im thinking of taking my ram out while doing it and also resetting my cmos...is that necessary?
any advice would be helpful, thanks.

I can't figure out the colors :( Someone offer a pointer on that please.

5566 | RalliArt882 | e6600 @ 3.6ghz | x1950pro @ 601/702 | XP 32bit Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

Just thought I'd give it another run after pulling by getting 3.6 on my old school e6600 ;) I plan to buy a G92 GTS in due time.

hey merk and griev....what do you guys have your shader clock set at when you run 3dmark?
do you just link it with the core or do it separately?

I finally got into the 14k mark withought my q6600, so im curious now.

GPU-782/1953/1052

i should be getting my q6600 today so i will post back again with my official score.

sorry for this doulbe post but i got the highest score possible on this e6550 @ 3.43 and gts.

I was surprised to beat nosboosts score when he has a better cpu and gpu.

clock speeds: 790/1973/1060 XP-32 bit.

Once i get my q6600, my score should jump about 2200-2500, since my spu score is 3092 right now.

This is not needed to be updated on the scoreboard since i wont be having this cpu anymore.

Back
Top Bottom