Xmas $$$ upgrades =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont have a soundcard but I dont need. Onboard works fine cuz i run my speakers through a reciever so it beefs up the sound and I already have nice speakers.

I dont have a soundcard but I dont need. Onboard works fine cuz i run my speakers through a reciever so it beefs up the sound and I already have nice speakers.

well since you already have an 8800gtx in SLi, and a 780i board, you could buy another 8800gtx??

haha unfortunately I already have custom watercooling on my qx6700. its my 680i board thats holding back my overclocking.

vernong, I don't have 2 GTX's, would it be worth it to get another one for SLI, or wait for the 9 series that is rumored for february?

I'd just wait for the 9800's.

You could always with vaporchill for the CPU and use the loop for the GFX.

haha unfortunately I already have custom watercooling on my qx6700. its my 680i board thats holding back my overclocking.

vernong, I don't have 2 GTX's, would it be worth it to get another one for SLI, or wait for the 9 series that is rumored for february?

oh I always thought you had GTX SLi and was saying you should go tri-SLI but since you only have 1.. forget it..

ya buy another 2gb for vista and save the rest for 9 series sometime mid-2008

with your system you should be able to hold off till then ;)
you could probably sell your gtx for $450 in 4 months and get SLI 9 series :-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom