<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heh, I should e-mail him/act like I'm interested in the system xD. See if he'll send me pics of the inside =P.

Ok first question.

You say its a dual Blu-Ray and HD-DVD burner yet this does not exist, their is a Blu-Ray burner, and ther is a COMBO READER, but no combo burner.

Also how do you plan on SLi'ing 4 GTX's? Thier is no software configured for 4 GTx's, thier is only software for TRi-SLi.
Also the system know as Blue Gene/P is the world's fastest computer.
Designed to run continuously at 1 PFLOPS (petaFLOPS), it can be configured to reach speeds in excess of 3 PFLOPS. Furthermore, , accomplished by using many small, . Four 850 MHz PowerPC 450 processors are integrated on each Blue Gene/P chip. The 1-PFLOPS Blue Gene/P configuration is a 294,912-processor, 72-rack system harnessed to a high-speed, optical network. Blue Gene/P can be scaled to an 884,736-processor, 216-rack cluster to achieve 3-PFLOPS performance.
Blue Gene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is the worlds fastest computer. Thus I would like my free computer please.

REsponse
HoHoHo another ebay'er coming to collect his free computer.

Tooo bad. We are talking about desktop computers. This is the fastest desktop you can make hardware wise... and we are the best overclockers...

Neext?

My Response
Were does it say we are talking about dekstop computer?
"If you can find ANYONE on this planet that can build a FASTER Computer
than this SuperPuter-MAX,
We will build you THIS ONE FOR FREE !!!!"

It seems that IBM can build a faster computer than you, you say nothing about which type of computer, thus I would like my free computer.

And you never answered the question about a dual HD and Blu-Ray burner which makes me believe this is a scam.

And please tell me how you plan to get 4 GTX's working in SLI when thier is only Tri-SLI drivers.

Hi! I was fairly interested in your system that you're selling. 40GHz of CPU power is quite something indeed! I was wondering if you would be able to send me some pictures of what the inside of the system looks like? I'd love to see the top-of-the-line components that were used to build this system!

How's that? xD

If he doesn't send 'em...I'll either try buttering him up more again, or join the assault on him with the rest of you lol.

big_skultrail_1.jpg

No way their is enough room for FOUR GTX's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom