Well - if this isn't just dandy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geno67

Solid State Member
I've been here 30 minutes and my head's spinning. Not very tech savy yet but working on it.

Not very sociable - downright crabby at times but I'm here now so I'll try to be nice.

Can you tell I dislike "introduce yourself" threads? :D

Welcome to Tech-Forums. Please try to play nice... ;)

Don't worry about not being tech-savvy yet. Hang around and learn a bit about it. You'll do fine.

Keep within the rules and you'll soon be on here 24/7 :)
Welcome to the forums

Welcome to Tech-Forums. Please try to play nice... ;)

Don't worry about not being tech-savvy yet. Hang around and learn a bit about it. You'll do fine.

Thanks...................I'm trying........really...........I...........am :D

Most of us started out as "noob's", so no worries...

Welcome to tech forums!

The sad thing is - most of my friends/family ask me for help with 'puters. I'm not supposed to be a noob!!!:eek:

Keep within the rules and you'll soon be on here 24/7 :)
Welcome to the forums

Rules :eek: ? Oh *edited since reading rules*, I'm in trouble already.

Welcome to the Forums Techie!!

Thanks - how's that new build coming?

Well, we're in the same boat - so hello!

You have a 1970 Correct Craft Separator as well?!?!? *edited since reading rules*, that's cool!!!!

Thanks...................I'm trying........really...........I...........am :D

The sad thing is - most of my friends/family ask me for help with 'puters. I'm not supposed to be a noob!!!:eek:

Rules :eek: ? Oh *edited since reading rules*, I'm in trouble already.

Thanks - how's that new build coming?

You have a 1970 Correct Craft Separator as well?!?!? *edited since reading rules*, that's cool!!!!

TF is kinda donating parts to me, so its a "It can happen anytime at this point" basis

tech forums is kinda donating parts to me, so its a "It can happen anytime at this point" basis

I don't know if you have any use for it but I have an hp pc that's complete. No idea what the specs are but I could find out tonight. None of it would probably be any good for gaming but you might use the case or something. If you want it, lmk - I'll pull the drive and send it to you.

Yes, you will love Tech-Forums.net everyone is helpful and its so popular you usually get help within 10min of your post. I hope you enjoy it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom