<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
also Totally missed the dumbest thing

Blue Ray / HD DVD burner, up to 50 GB on ONE DISK !

Blu-ray(not Blue-Ray) its Blu not Blue, and ray doesnt have the R capitalized

Blu-ray Burners exist, HdDuD burners exist*(nor have i seen any actual HDDud burners except for the one showed at CES)

Dual format burners don't exist, although dual format readers DO exist

Blu-ray=25GB per layer
HDDuD=15GB per layer

Double Layer Blu-ray=50GB
Double Layer HDDVD=30GB

30 GB is not= to 50GB

Also i have never seen any blank HDDVD media naywhere, I only see blank Blu-ray media.

This guy needs to be reported and charged a huge fiine cuz he is just lying out his @ss

add that to your discussion.

how can he give me a dual format burner? better yet how can he give me a HDDVD burner. in his description it says #2 not 2 different drives, meaning he is implying that its a dual format burner

This is what I sent.

Ok first question.

You say its a dual Blu-Ray and HD-DVD burner yet this does not exist, their is a Blu-Ray burner, and ther is a COMBO READER, but no combo burner.

Also how do you plan on SLi'ing 4 GTX's? Thier is no software configured for 4 GTx's, thier is only software for TRi-SLi.
Also the system know as Blue Gene/P is the world's fastest computer.
Designed to run continuously at 1 PFLOPS (petaFLOPS), it can be configured to reach speeds in excess of 3 PFLOPS. Furthermore, , accomplished by using many small, . Four 850 MHz PowerPC 450 processors are integrated on each Blue Gene/P chip. The 1-PFLOPS Blue Gene/P configuration is a 294,912-processor, 72-rack system harnessed to a high-speed, optical network. Blue Gene/P can be scaled to an 884,736-processor, 216-rack cluster to achieve 3-PFLOPS performance.
Blue Gene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is the worlds fastest computer. Thus I would like my free computer please.

Seems like he should mention in the description that any warranty on the cards soldered together is voided since, after all, he says he'll replace it for free if it's under warranty. Not that that should be the biggest concern of his ****** marketing. This guy has brought scam and overpricing to an art form.

LOL@ the "get back to us when you grow up"...
and then i read..."...with an BFG kit"....
hahaha....we should tell him..."dont know english? get back to us when you finish your grammar class".
this guy is straight up FOS.
what kit does BFG offer to SOLDER its cards together? o_O
i know how to google....apparently this guy knows a secret website that offers said "kit"?

"Yes , it will fit !
We can use XFX GeForce 8800 GTXXX Video Card , which is a SINGLE slot card.
We can get an NVIDIA splitter that will allow us 2 put a DOUBLE slot card
into 1 PCI-e slot,
and we can solder 2 cards together with an BFG kit.
If you don't know electronics, get back to us when you grow up!!!

Cant Google?
here is a link;
XFX GeForce 8800 GT XXX Video Card - FREE Company of Heroes PC Game, 512MB DDR3, PCI Express 2.0, SLI Ready, (Dual Link) Dual DVI, HDTV, Video Card PVT88PYDD4 at TigerDirect.com
or
BFG GeForce 8800 GTX Water Cooled Edition 768MB GDDR3 SLI Ready Dual DVI HDTV Video Card with Water Cooling System BFGR88768GTXWCE at TigerDirect.com

Please DON'T buy our machine "

What a doosh. I don't want my cards all screwed with and soldered and all of that.

EDIT: My reply...

"THAT'S NOT A GTX YOU MORON!

That's a G92 8800GT XXX 512MB! It won't SLI properly with GTX's.

And I think you should mention the fact that you plan on soldering cards together in the item description. You're a complete idiot.

Good luck trying to get 2 completely different types of cards to work together.

Your pc is about $10,000 overpriced and doesn't even work. We should get you fined..."

This is what I sent.

Ok first question.

You say its a dual Blu-Ray and HD-DVD burner yet this does not exist, their is a Blu-Ray burner, and ther is a COMBO READER, but no combo burner.

Also how do you plan on SLi'ing 4 GTX's? Thier is no software configured for 4 GTx's, thier is only software for TRi-SLi.
Also the system know as Blue Gene/P is the world's fastest computer.
Designed to run continuously at 1 PFLOPS (petaFLOPS), it can be configured to reach speeds in excess of 3 PFLOPS. Furthermore, , accomplished by using many small, . Four 850 MHz PowerPC 450 processors are integrated on each Blue Gene/P chip. The 1-PFLOPS Blue Gene/P configuration is a 294,912-processor, 72-rack system harnessed to a high-speed, optical network. Blue Gene/P can be scaled to an 884,736-processor, 216-rack cluster to achieve 3-PFLOPS performance.
Blue Gene - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is the worlds fastest computer. Thus I would like my free computer please.

also Totally missed the dumbest thing

Blue Ray / HD DVD burner, up to 50 GB on ONE DISK !

Blu-ray(not Blue-Ray) its Blu not Blue, and ray doesnt have the R capitalized

Blu-ray Burners exist, HdDuD burners exist*(nor have i seen any actual HDDud burners except for the one showed at CES)

Dual format burners don't exist, although dual format readers DO exist

Blu-ray=25GB per layer
HDDuD=15GB per layer

Double Layer Blu-ray=50GB
Double Layer HDDVD=30GB

30 GB is not= to 50GB

Also i have never seen any blank HDDVD media naywhere, I only see blank Blu-ray media.

This guy needs to be reported and charged a huge fiine cuz he is just lying out his @ss

thats right you three!! Burn him!!

Does he happen to show any pictures of the system? or is it just all lip service? At work, so i prefer not to go to ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom