The Tech Forums Official Crysis [Warhead] GPU Benchmark Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Tech Forums Official Crysis GPU Benchmark Thread

This is weird i got worse score with shaders on high and no AA, weird
crysisbenchnoconfig.jpg

^you were using those special config files werent you?

^ on the contrary, I disabled my autoexec.cfg to be safe and I'm pretty sure the benchmark utility overrides any config settings you have anyway when you set everything to "High"

Actually, the config I regularly use is a lot slower than "High" settings because it's actually an optimized variation on "Very High" but it looks tons better ;)

So yeah, those results are completely from standard "High" settings, no tweaking whatsoever

yea same i had to rename my autoexe.cfg, im getting terrible fps 8.7 man maybe its cuz crysis itsnt utilized for sli

^I doubt that, you don't have SLI, you actually have a dual-gpu solution. The real problem is drivers, NVIDIA driver support for the GX2 is TERRIBLE.

^I doubt that, you don't have SLI, you actually have a dual-gpu solution. The real problem is drivers, NVIDIA driver support for the GX2 is TERRIBLE.

u sure?says nvidea sli enabled, and yea drivers are bad for my card they cater to cards majority of people have

Like i said earlier, i lost fps by enabling SLI.

well, I don't know what program's reading your card as being part of an SLI setup, it's not entirely correct.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly certain SLI is exclusively the use of two separate cards, not two GPUs on one card.

i think it is sli because if i put another one in the guy told me it would be quad sli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom