SMBuz Controller..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Extract the .exe with WinRar to a folder then use the Device Manager and lead it to that folder to manually install drivers.

if you don't install you chipset (smbus), your hd audio won't install correctly. I bet that you have an nvidia chipset.

get the bios if not already:
GIGABYTE - Support - Motherboard - Utility

I am not responsible for any problems associated with the above ;)

for kicks and if you want too...uninstall all hardware :D
then reboot and install the 3
sp3 is still beta but I downloaded it and installed it on 3 xp machines, works fine...you could dl and it might not work for you...so you'd know that it might mess up your system when sp3 goes final. lol

when and if you do the above bios (if needed) make sure to reset your system to default prior, flash, restart, if successful, oc again

I'm sure BIOS has nothing to with the problem I'm currently having.
BTW thanks for SP3 thing, I might do it.. today.
depending on your system, the ac97 drivers just have to install as the exe...then reboot and it should locate it normally.

yeah, you have that creative thing there...I think that's conflicting

ohh.. This problem started when there was no soundcard.. I gave up troubleshooting..it..

if you don't install you chipset (smbus), your hd audio won't install correctly. I bet that you have an nvidia chipset.

hello. ok I was wrong. it's a sis chipset, but the rest is right. you need to install the chipset before the audio driver on these new boards becaue the hd part is tied to the chipset

head to driverpacks.net. download the chipset pack. then extract the chipsets. then burn them to cd. unistall the audio driver. pick install the smbus and let it head to the cd. reinstall the audio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom