Vernong's Computer: Master List

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if this is of any use, But I recently got a case and it came with a nice high quality PSU, multiple 12V rails ~17amps, Antec Brand.

Problem is, I doubt its for gaming as its only 380W, It got rave reviews on NewEgg however.

Like I said, high quality 380W PSU, it's built very nicely, but probably not for gaming.

I don't know if this is of any use, But I recently got a case and it came with a nice high quality PSU, multiple 12V rails ~17amps, Antec Brand.

Problem is, I doubt its for gaming as its only 380W, It got rave reviews on NewEgg however.

Like I said, high quality 380W PSU, it's built very nicely, but probably not for gaming.

SEND IT!! I'll PM you my address

Guys if you said you'd give the stuff, plz send it because I really wanna play new games... I CAN'T TAKE THIS STUPID PC ANYMORE!!!!

Guys if you said you'd give the stuff, plz send it because I really wanna play new games... I CAN'T TAKE THIS STUPID PC ANYMORE!!!!
I went out a few times to get the RAM for you, but every time I went down to the store, it was closed (Christmas season) I think it's open tomorrow though, so I'll see if I can get down there then.

I went out a few times to get the RAM for you, but every time I went down to the store, it was closed (Christmas season) I think it's open tomorrow though, so I'll see if I can get down there then.

lol.. I know, I'm just getting overstressed with this system, each time I use this thing I keep feeling its getting slower.. idk.. I'm obsessed with getting a new PC lol...

HOLY CRAP!!

I LOVE YOU!!

so are they Corsair XMS2 or something?
nah, they're a brand called PQA.
I've read a bit about them before. The stock timings are not great, but it's defaulted to 1.8V for some reason. You should be able to easily crank it up to 2.2V or something, and give it better timings.
pretty much all DDR2 RAM can get up to about 2.4V for 24/7 usage.

would it limit some mild mannered overclocking to maybe pushing the 4600+ to 3.0ghz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom