hey all

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_patriot2008

Baseband Member
hey, im 22 year old male in nebraska. I am married very happily. I love computers as a hobby, my dad is a computer programmer and i picked up some from him, though I taught myself about computers for the most part, by taking everyone elses old systems, tearing them apart, rebuilding, mix and matching, and lots of web research. a lot of what I use now comes from what I have used in the past and what I have observed my friends using. I am currently running my first high performance build (built lots of computers before but none high performance). I have a gigabyte 61m-s3 mobo, with an AMD athlon 64 x2 6000+ processor, 2 GB of Patriot ddr2 800 memory (replacing this with 8 gbs Patriot ddr2 next summer hopefully) a WD 500 GB SATA II hard drive, a liteon dvd burnder, an old HP cd burner i pirated from my old HP computer as well as my keyboard and CRT monitor (will be upgrading that to when I get the money) and a logitech lx7 mouse and surround sound. Will also be upgrading to the ATI 3870 video card as soon as I get the money. I found this site looking for help installing a new hard drive (its an IDE drive that i bought an adaptor for the SATA and im havin issues with it) so anyway, here I am!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom