Antec 900 Users Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful now. ;) The WaveMaster is a great case, but it is not a full tower. It would make a great boat anchor, though.

If you decide to ditch it, at least sell it on here so someone can get good use out of it.

****, I have every intention of selling it, Trotter. It certainly is a quality case.

Well I didn't mod or paint my case so it doesn't look as good as it could and wire management just got worse today since I added the cold cathode but here's the pics:

KIF_3434.jpg

KIF_3433.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness, my camera is a piece of crap.

wow the Arctic Freezer Pro64 is bigger than I thought..

btw you using the DS3R or DS3L

wow...the 900 is smaller than i thought it would be. My case has a bit more room, your case looks conjusted. Clean up the wires and it should look way bettewr.

Yea I know it's pretty bad but thats the unmodded antec 900 for ya. It wasn't as bad before I added the new HDD and cold cathode and I may clean it up later but it won't get too much better because I don't have a good dremel and my psu isn't modular.

Edit: once I sell my ballistix to my friend and order some tracers, I'll be cracking open the case again so I'll probably try to clean up the wires then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom