19" Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlucool

Baseband Member
I currently have a 19" lg monitor (not wide screen). I am going to buy a second monitor. It will be used to watch movies often.

I love the look of my lg monitor and in the store they seemed to look nicer than other brands. So far I like this one
CompUSA.com - LG Electronics FLATRON L1960TR-BF 19-inch LCD Monitor - LG Electronics » Monitors » Flat Panel (LCD)

Does anyone have any other suggestions about which monitor to buy in this category ? (I am pretty sure I want another 19" not widescreen)

For that price you can get a 22" widescreen, which would be way better for movies and give you more space and a higher resolution.

I want 19" for space on the desk, and 2 monitors for productivity. So I do not want a widescreen

The 22" will take about the same space, and give more productivity due to the higher resolution, size, and no split in between screens. Also, movies are shot natively in widescreen, so they will look better as well. 1280x1024 is a low resolution, which is why you are needing to use two monitors, while a single 22" 1680x1050 monitor will still display more than two 19" fullscreens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom