Official Intel Overclocking thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you can disable driver signing in normal mode I believe. I tried it, but I don't think the command I used worked. See if you can find something on google.

Re: Official AMD Overclocking Thread.

Well i cancelled my 780i upgrade and just decided to rma the 680 since the 780 doesnt really offere me anything worth the extra 100 bucks. Hopefully i'll be back to running 3.6 maybe even 3.8 next week.

Just thought I'd share that I just hit 3.6ghz :) . Now I'm going to start stress testing so I can see how low I can drop my Vcore and remain stable.

Re: Official AMD Overclocking Thread.

Well i cancelled my 780i upgrade and just decided to rma the 680 since the 780 doesnt really offere me anything worth the extra 100 bucks. Hopefully i'll be back to running 3.6 maybe even 3.8 next week.

Hopefully i'll be right there with ya tomorrow when my stuff comes in!! :D :D :D

Keep an eye out for my OC thread please, cuz I can almost guarantee there will be one.

Thread results are now updated as of the time of this post.
Results listed at bottom of First post.

Please, lets have more repsonses??!

I'll post mine once I do a stress-test run (been a while since I've run one...but I've kept this PC on almost 24/7 at its current clock for a few weeks and it runs perfectly fine).

can anyone pm me tips on removing and reinstalling the tuniq.
Im getting my q6600 today and i want to make sure i dont make any mistakes.
I also want to know if i should take out everyhing from my mobo before installing the cpu..like ram, gpu, etc and also if i should reset the cmos.

I always get scared of touching the mobo hoping it doesnt get fried...i lay it on that silver plastic thing that you get with the mobo...

so pls..i really wana be cautios and have a working pc by the end of today.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom