Power Supply Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglez

In Runtime
K so i just got a 22 inch wide screen monitor and a 8600GTS video card so that i can play some better games. (the switch from a 100 dollar 17inch CRT is amazing!) so now my pc says that the video card is not getting its full potential of power and therefor needs to pull back a bit. I want it to perform at its potential so im looking for a new power supply that is around 30-40 dollars. I have an X-Infinity case with its "integrated" 400w power supply. If someone could please help me find one, I have never researched PS's and I want to get a good one for cheap price. Thnx in advance

so are there any that would support a 8600, 3200+ (1.75 GHz), 1.5 ram under 50$ that is a good brand? That thread is helpful though

that FSP that Vern suggested will do you just fine
its probably the best your going to pick up for under 50 bucks

If you're getting a power supply with greater wattage than the 400w that you already have, I'd strongly suggest upgrading your CPU, as well. Your video card is the epitome of mid-range cards, but still, your CPU is going to bottleneck it like nothing else.

^ 350 watts, and 34 amps? O_O 400 watts right there

Also... sorry... but 22" screen and 8600gts? Are we a bit lopsided?

34 amps is wayyy more than enough, and for 40 bucks, you are lucky to see that deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom