<MAn claims 40GHz computer with quad GTx's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice clean up job. Buy it and SUE for his inaccuracies. This guy is a total idiot. There MUST be a "profitable" way to take advantage of his audacity.

^^ Yea i lol'd at his desktop as well

I lol'd as well. It was a perfectly executed post.

To be fair though, I think it said, "some of the available software, upon request"
Meaning, this is what he can illegally pirate onto your pc...

EDIT: Can someone please send him a purely "scientific" message detailing all of the inaccuracies? (He's not talking to me anymore... I hurt his feelings)

ie, 4 GTX's won't fit, a gig is 1024mb not 512mb, the GTX does not have 1GB of memory, they don't make 2TB HDDs, an 8 core build is still only as "fast" as the core, etc etc etc.

I think he got your message pretty clearly he just stopped responding to you because he knew he was wrong. And as for the 2 tb HDD, maybe he meant 2x 1 TB HDDs? Because it did mention RAID

/\ I'm sure that is what he meant... He just needs to be more professional. He sounds like a used car salesmen that would agree with anything you said just to make the sale, when in reality he knows nothing about the item...

It doesn't matter. The guy is a tool. He deserves to be put in his place. Check this out...

==================
Dear buyitonline4less,

Does this hold the world record for the 3DMark06 benchmark? If it does not, then I believe I can have this pc for free. Please run an authentic 3DMark06 benchmark and post the results. I will send you my address if you need. Thank you.
==================
Dear vanbt7,

We reserve the right to call it "fastest" by a benchmark that we choose.
==================
Dear buyitonline4less,

Then provide the benchmark. Also, provide your quantifiable definition of "fastest" so that your bold and fanciful text may be taken seriously. You are also falsely advertising the speed of the machine, stating it is a 40GHz machine, this is not so. More cores simply means more pipelines for information. The velocity of the data moving through those pipelines is still 5GHz. It's not like I can go on a road trip with 8 cars and expect to get to my destination 8 times faster than if I went alone.
==================

LOL at that nice burning dude...

I just don't see how he thinks that format will sell such a pc.

If I was trying to sell that thing, I would be extremely professional. Very conservative and accurate, etc. I would choose a sleek "sleeper" type case and arrange the page in a more consistent and believable fasion.

Has anyone reported this guy yet? (He has all the symptoms of a scammer.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom