Just a little price question, and would this be considered Mid performance PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coach Thorpe

Solid State Member
Ok I just sold my gaming computer and have this desktop I am thinking of selling as well to get a really high end computer.

It is running a 700 watt (generic PSU) but it runs like a charm! has tons of connectors etc

AMD 64 x2 4600 Processor

EVGA 7600 Vid Card

250 gb seagate sata HD

Lite-on CD/DVD Burner

on board sound

Windows XP Pro

Gigabyte Mobo S-Series --- Has everything I have ever dreamt of. I love this thing!!! (Supports SLI, etc)

I was wondering would this be a mid performance PC? My question is because I have the money that I made from my gaming machine, and am thinking of selling this one and building a great gaming machine. Would this be considered mid performance? or lower high performance? It runs like a machine and plays pretty much anything I throw its way decently. (Haven't ran anything like CoD or Crysis on it [I figure it would just blow up or something])... How much do you think I could get out of this computer? Ebay? Or some other method of selling it so I can get the best value for it... and so I can buy my 1tb HD, 8800 gt v-card, AMD 6400 64x2 etc...

I bet you can get $600 easily for that computer. And I would call it mid performance, not high end (gaming). I just sold my comparable PC, and I got more $$ by parting out. Just a heads up.

I was referring to the original boxes they came in ;) Haha.

I'm going to look around and debate on putting it on separately or all together.

people will probably want to buy it all together, like a custom dell and put a clean install of Vista and it will sell like hot cakes

And it would run way better than most dells.

I wish people would start to trust the lone techie community more. They'd realize that we are enthusiasts, and we see things exactly how they are, and we try to present things the same way.

It's those scammers on eBay, the morons in Best Buy and the jerks on college forums that make a bad name for those of us who are true tech gurus who have integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom