3dmark score, low?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vista drops maybe 300 points...its not a huge loss.

i thought that was true..but i got my score to go up by 30 some points when on vista.

Vista seems to be getting better with gaming performance. The only game that bugs me with settings is crysis.every other game runs smooth.

If you are stock that is a resonable score. You need to overclock that CPu to get your score up becuase stock vs overclocked are night and day sometimes.

For instance I don't know what i get stock but right now with my E6300 @3.54ghz and my 8800GT at 720/1800/1050 i get 13350 or so.

If you are stock that is a resonable score. You need to overclock that CPu to get your score up becuase stock vs overclocked are night and day sometimes.

For instance I don't know what i get stock but right now with my E6300 @3.54ghz and my 8800GT at 720/1800/1050 i get 13350 or so.

i got about 300 more points than you and i had an ultra.
My cpu was at 3.43...
I guess i should get another hdd and install xp on it. And then ill be able to compare.

That sounds fine. The score in my signature is my stock score.

Eventually I will OC a little. Probably leave the CPU out as far as OC'ing or only bump it up to 3.2GHz.

My OC'ing will be Video card, Ram only.

Well I ran the 3dmark06 test yesterday and I got a score of 11,270. Does this seem low to anyone, considering my current rig (sig)? I haven't overclocked anything yet.

I managed to get around 11,500 once I overclocked my CPU before that the first time I ran 3Dmark06 in stock setting I barely manage to get a 11,000 score if I remember correct.

that sora+krazyq situation seems a bit fishy

his score doesnt seem right...its too high, or maybe my score is too low...it could be my card thats not good or something.

Ill be getting my gts before the q6600 so ill oc this dual core with the gts and see if i get a score higher than soras...which i should.

Well I ran the 3dmark06 test yesterday and I got a score of 11,270. Does this seem low to anyone, considering my current rig (sig)? I haven't overclocked anything yet.

If its stock, then no. If its over clocked then I would say yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom