Upgrading RAM and/or graphics card :: Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my budget is about $230 for the card. Can you recommend a good card in that price range? I checked for "7900gs", returned no results. I want a card that can be bought in stores, not online.

You'll only get half the card if you buy in a shop or a chain store... unless you catch a great sale.

Since you have PCI-E, you could pick up a 3850 from NewEgg and be sitting very pretty.

I live in southern California, USA. I'm planning on just going to best buy or circuit city. My budget is maybe a little over $200 for the graphics card but i also need a new power supply.

Is there anything i need to know when selecting a new PSU?

I live in southern California, USA. I'm planning on just going to best buy or circuit city. My budget is maybe a little over $200 for the graphics card but i also need a new power supply.

Is there anything i need to know when selecting a new PSU?

If you live in SoCal like me, go to Fry's. I frequent the one in City of Industry.

All of us agree, its a better deal from newegg. Cheaper, only takes a couple days, and they have a great return policy. Best buy or circuit city will rip you off, in most cases. Basically you want a psu that has a good amount of watts, 2-3 12v rails with high amperage, and from a reliable company.If you want to pay $200 for a $100 card, then go ahead, were just trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom