*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Thats just like asking, whats the point of overclocking just for a 3DMark score and then bringing it back down for everyday use?

Hey guys, few problems again lol.

It wouldnt boot, the Dell error lights suggested a processor faliure, so I had to take it back down to 3.66.

Im so annoyed, I had it at 4.66 for 5-10min, wish i'd taken a screenshot for you all. :(

I'll try again later, but I think o/c the 8800's is going to be my safest bet for performance increase lol.

Thanks for all the support trying to get me to boot at 4.66 btw lol.

haha. whatev man. it'll happen again for 5-10 min someday and you'll be ready w/ cpuz and you'll get it. lol.

anywho, yeah crank up dem gfx cards and hit 20k

try setting it to the 4ghz setting, then.
i think its funny that there is a setting availible in a (semi) locked bios that the computer wont run at...
the point is...?
by the way, nobody said dells were **** (heh, well im sure somebody did), mostly we just say that you can build that computer for much less money yourself.
maybe you have more money than time. or, more money than knowledge or whatever. more power to ya.
you seriously have that like 5000 dollar dell 720h2c..isnt that the name of it?

try setting it to the 4ghz setting, then.
i think its funny that there is a setting availible in a (semi) locked bios that the computer wont run at...
the point is...?
by the way, nobody said dells were **** (heh, well im sure somebody did), mostly we just say that you can build that computer for much less money yourself.
maybe you have more money than time. or, more money than knowledge or whatever. more power to ya.
you seriously have that like 5000 dollar dell 720h2c..isnt that the name of it?

yep the Dell H2C (Hot 2 Cold or something)

I made one last stab at 3DMark and I think this is pretty much as high as I can go:

16,340 | Merkwürdigliebe | Q6600 B3 @ 3.6GHz | 8800GTS 512MB @ 785/1100 | XP 32bit Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

wait, actually before anybody posts this up, I'll take another stab, one last time ;)

edit: nope, looks like that's as far as I can push it, I'm still very satisfied. This system runs great, I am very pleased. Crysis on Very High @ 1280x1024 0xAA ran between 30-40 fps when I overclocked, High runs like butter, Fraps shows 50 fps most of the time. Not sure how it'll look on day-to-day settings, we'll see. So yeah, that score on the top is my final score :D

Back
Top Bottom