Crucial Ballistix comming in !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im still waiting for mine to come in along with my other stuff.

oh, i got a SAMSUNG 21.6" SyncMaster 216BW from Costco yesterday, but it has a black dead pixel on the left side. I made a thread in hw topics forum on now to fix it. Peter says i should definitely return it.

im still waiting for mine to come in along with my other stuff.

oh, i got a SAMSUNG 21.6" SyncMaster 216BW from Costco yesterday, but it has a black dead pixel on the left side. I made a thread in hw topics forum on now to fix it. Peter says i should definitely return it.

Oh yeah, id return it man.

one dead pixel?
i have a red one somewhere on this screen im at atm but it takes me forever to find it, and this is a 17''
i personnaly wouldn't

the dead pixel i heard will get worse............like make a whole line across the screen of dead pixels or something. I dont want to take the chance n get a new one (hopefully no dead pixels this time).

Hm... I've been considering of adding 4GB additional RAM to my system now. I currently am running my system at stock settings, no overclock whatsoever, probably because I have no need to do so just yet.

I have the G.Skill 2GB HZ RAM, would adding 4GB G.Skill 2GB x 2 RAM cause any trouble to my system? One with a timing of 5-5-5-15. Right now my HZ is running at 4-4-4-12, so I guess I will just have to loosen it to 5-5-5-15 if I add that 4GB RAM or if I can OC the RAM to 4-4-4-12 so all four of them will run at that timing.

I was thinking of getting this RAM....

Newegg.com - G.SKILL 4GB(2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Retail

Also, I'm not sure but my mobo supports PC2-6400. Will it also support PC2-8000?

And should I get that RAM I just linked? Not so sure. Would it be worth upgrading so I have a total of 6GB instead of 2GB RAM?

Edit: Note that I also have no reason to upgrade, I just like the higher numbers :D hehe 6GB sounds much better than only 2GB. Hehe I don't have any trouble with my system so far, no RAM problems or anything. Never really ran out of memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom