*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

holy ****.... dude, crank that **** up to 4.66 and see what that does for you.

that is quite a bit, price wise, for it, but i guess it isn't too bad cause it's all setup and with water cooling a warrenty could be very comforting and will help you sleep at night.

also as long as your happy then thats all that matters :D

i doubt it will POST at 4.66, much less last through 3dmark....that is just wayyyy to high for water cooling...that is on the edge of needing phase change cooling.

you need to download Rivatuner...and crank the clocks up on those cards

also, make sure you turn down the AA and AF to application controlled..that will give you a big boost. while you are at it...uninstall ntune..it sucks

i have no doubts you'll see 20k

LOL Peter, I am not confident on overclocking to 4.66GHz on the PC's first DAY lol, perhaps after I have got a feel for the system.

Who was it who said Dell's are **** again? :rolleyes: :p

you need to download Rivatuner...and crank the clocks up on those cards

also, make sure you turn down the AA and AF to application controlled..that will give you a big boost. while you are at it...uninstall ntune..it sucks

i have no doubts you'll see 20k
Okay I will do that, these babies are running at stock so anything other is surely to give at least a small bump in score.

Edit > Also...(n00b quesion alert) What res are these scores calculated on? Because im testing @ 1280x1024...is that right?

also make sure to set the sliders to performance in the nvidia control panel.

Unfortunately Vista always seems to take about a 1000 pt hit in the CPU score for me, and it looks like its doing the same to you. A quad at 3.6 should get 5200-5600 cpu points at least.

don't think so with your cards because don't all the 8800 series cards have the integrated physics card?

how about dx10 v dx9?

Back
Top Bottom