*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

Yah, I'm totally happy breaking 16K, it's really close to mgcook's Ultra, although I know real world performance is a completely different thing.. but yeah, we could always use another member in the 512 GTS club :D

Now I need Nosboost to make me a super cool sig :)

well, im going to try oc my q6600 to the max and then see how high i can get my score.
Did you get the evga model for the 8800gts?

And for sig, b1 could help too, they are both really good.

well, im going to try oc my q6600 to the max and then see how high i can get my score.
Did you get the evga model for the 8800gts?

And for sig, b1 could help too, they are both really good.

I got the XFX version. It actually overclocks quite nicely.

Went from 650/972 to 785/1070. Comes with a full version of Company of Heroes with a DX10 update disk, plus double-lifetime warranty. I know you want EVGA for step up, but you have to pay their prices anyway, which are a little bloated, and you have to wait in line. It's probably easier to sell your old card and use the money to buy a new one.

That's a great score there Merkwürdigliebe .....

Thanks man.

I got the XFX version. It actually overclocks quite nicely.

Went from 650/972 to 785/1070. Comes with a full version of Company of Heroes with a DX10 update disk, plus double-lifetime warranty. I know you want EVGA for step up, but you have to pay their prices anyway, which are a little bloated, and you have to wait in line. It's probably easier to sell your old card and use the money to buy a new one.

nice oc.
Somepeople ahve gotten the evgas core over 800, watch it with your mem clock, dont have it go over 1k...someone looked it up and found out that it will damage the card in long term.
I know about the step up, but ill be getting crysis with my copy so its all good. I sold my ultra and e6550 so now ill have a better processor and still a good card...so i think i did good.

great score..

welcome to 6th place, I'm pretty sure you can go up to 5th.. keep going!!

nice oc.
Somepeople ahve gotten the evgas core over 800, watch it with your mem clock, dont have it go over 1k...someone looked it up and found out that it will damage the card in long term.
I know about the step up, but ill be getting crysis with my copy so its all good. I sold my ultra and e6550 so now ill have a better processor and still a good card...so i think i did good.

yeah, but do expect some performance decrease once you start using a good deal of AA at high res

As for the memory being over 1000, I just tried overclocking everything to a stable enough point to be able to successfully run 3DMark and Prime95 for a couple of hours (it lasted about 3 hours before I started getting errors). Didn't really make a good effort on the OC, vcore can be optimized and haven't really done much with RAM and other settings. I'll be toning down everything for day to day use though. Q6600's going down to 3.0GHz and my card'll be probably 750/1000.

yeah, but do expect some performance decrease once you start using a good deal of AA at high res

As for the memory being over 1000, I just tried overclocking everything to a stable enough point to be able to successfully run 3DMark and Prime95 for a couple of hours (it lasted about 3 hours before I started getting errors). Didn't really make a good effort on the OC, vcore can be optimized and haven't really done much with RAM and other settings. I'll be toning down everything for day to day use though. Q6600's going down to 3.0GHz and my card'll be probably 750/1000.

well im pretty sure games like cod4 and gow wont give me problems with being maxed out with aa, since i get lik 60 and up fps.

With crysis, i dont use aa, and my resolution is low cos i have veryhigh settings on vista.

And ill prolly try getting my q6600 as high as i can for 3dmark score...maybe like 3.8 if i can then ill leave it at 3.2-3.4 for daily use. And you card leave the mem at lik 990 to be safe.

i start getting errors on core about 760+.
yeah COD4 you will have no problems with...i max everything on that game and still pull 65+ in the chaos action at 1680 x 1050.

i start getting errors on core about 760+.
yeah COD4 you will have no problems with...i max everything on that game and still pull 65+ in the chaos action at 1680 x 1050.

From my reading, i heard that the gts core can oc higher cos it has more steam processors, not sure if thats true.
But Ive seen forums where ppl have oc'd it to about 800.

Back
Top Bottom