Totally disgusted w/HP & Asus websites/support

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaksback

Fully Optimized
This has gotten f'ing ridiculous. Ok, heres the problem: I have the Asus P4S-LA mobo which apparently came in a HP Pavillion 04 computer. Neither asus nor hp websites show any type of support for my particular mobo such as BIOS upgrade (Award v3.04, and award's website doesn't have bios upgrades current for my setup), drivers, etc. My mobo isn't even listed on the damn websites.

I have done search after search all leading to crap. Someone tried to tell me that the asus p4s333-m was the same but its not!

Can anyone help me with this?

heres the info from asus probe:
ttttt.jpg

seems it is a missouri board

*edit* seems i really do have the latest bios version which is 3.04 on the link you gave me microbell. I would have thought there would have been a newer one since that one was over 2 years old.

oh well.....since i can't afford a new board i'll just have to do with the one i've got.:(

thought so, oh well, what can I say, I got the board at the best possible price: FREE

Hi!
Does anyone now some more basic specs about this motherboard..?
Like type of memory allowed (PC2100 or PC1600) and sort of USB supported (1.1 or 2.0)?
Those are my basic needs.
For those who wonder what's the HP model that carries this motherboard, in my case its the HP Pavillion 751n, and full specs of the motherboard (except the ones quoted before) can be found in this link:
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/...0&lang=en&cc=us&lc=en&dlc=en&docname=bph07029
Hope its usefull to someone, and hope someone knows what I need to know too.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom