This a good case ? TJ09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Is the Silverstone TJ09 Black a good case ? I realised it was specifically designed to have very good GPU cooling, which is a must when my 8800GTS hits nearly 90C in my current case when under load :eek:.

I wanted a case that was cool, well built, but not to shocking in design like the Antec 900, hence my decision.

Any opinions on this case ?

Just incase you've forgot it's this one Computer hardware and software at amazing prices, available online from Scan Computers UK

But, i might be swayed over just because of the awsome design on the Antec P182 case > Computer hardware and software at amazing prices, available online from Scan Computers UK It's usally alot cheeper around £80, so the quality and cooling diffrence will be quite different between that and the TJ09.

Thanks.

omg i so want a p182 and id make a window for it to, youd be better off buying the case and having it painted faterwards, its what i wana do with my nzxt appolo.

Are you loaded or something lol?

I like the P182 more than the TJO9. The P182 is quiet and an excellent thermal case. Its also lighter on the wallet.

I like things new... 'cus im a snob :)

Vaanish, THAT P192 isn't lighter on the wallet. But boy does it look good... but it also has the PSU mounted at the bottom, but im not sure it has the vent like the TJ09 for bottom mounted fan PSU's.

If only the TJ09 had the custom paintob too..

:eek: Noone ever informed me of the TJ10 :)

So now its either:

TJ09
TJ10
P182 with the awesome paintjob.

get a tj09 or ten and have it painted, that way you can put what ever you want on it, soem places will do it preaty cheap, ive looked into it, cheapest i foudn was 75$ but i wasnt very impressed the most resonable place was 150$ but the nicest was like 300$ for a full case, my dad has a friend who is an airbrush artist im gonna look into it to see if he can do it for me.

I like things new... 'cus im a snob :)

Vaanish, THAT P192 isn't lighter on the wallet. But boy does it look good... but it also has the PSU mounted at the bottom, but im not sure it has the vent like the TJ09 for bottom mounted fan PSU's.

If only the TJ09 had the custom paintob too..

:eek: Noone ever informed me of the TJ10 :)

So now its either:

TJ09
TJ10
P182 with the awesome paintjob.

What's the difference between the TJ10 and the TJ09?

Very minimal infact, the TJ10 has a door on the front, and removed a part of the top 120MM fan to allow two fans ontop of each other, or something like this. Its aesthetics is also slightly different.

Thats it really..

get a tj09 or ten and have it painted, that way you can put what ever you want on it, soem places will do it preaty cheap, ive looked into it, cheapest i foudn was 75$ but i wasnt very impressed the most resonable place was 150$ but the nicest was like 300$ for a full case, my dad has a friend who is an airbrush artist im gonna look into it to see if he can do it for me.

Cant be bothered with all that, but if you ever get yours completed i'd be interested to see the results.

Anyone seen that Stacker on scan.co.uk at £670/$1300 :eek:

hey if you like the case go for it. I took an ancient computer case and spray painted it silver. it works great for my system :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom