Antec 900 Users Unite!

Status
Not open for further replies.
krazyq. Simply put, I want either the Armor or the 900. Money isn't an issue. I'm just not sure which one to get, because bought cases have such rave reviews.

However, the only thing that sways me more towards the Armor is space. I'll be getting a big-*** cooler, something like a Scythe Infinity, and from what I've heard, the 900 case is a little small and I fear I'll run out of space.

mnelson07 & veedubfreakc both have the 900 with Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 cooler (160.5mm tall), versus the Scythe Infinity 160mm tall, should be enough room. You should send a PM to one of these two, and ask about any fitment issues they have have had.

Cool. Well, if I can fit a big cooler in the 900, then I might consider it. The annoying thing is that both cases are unmatched, from the reviews I've read...either one would be a good choice, I think.

mnelson07 & veedubfreakc both have the 900 with Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 cooler (160.5mm tall), versus the Scythe Infinity 160mm tall, should be enough room. You should send a PM to one of these two, and ask about any fitment issues they have have had.

from what I've heard they've either have it barely fit, or they have to keep the left side opened to actually use it

The TRUE has just a bit of clearance, but it fits. The 900 is only loud if you turn the fans way up. I turned all my fans down to low and i cant even hear it now. I will say, i do wish it was a little bigger and had better wire management.

Yeah, its the size of the case which I'm after. I like both cases but I think its the Armor for me.

why do you want such a big cooler in the first place?
if your sticking with your e6600, just get the acfp.

why do you want such a big cooler in the first place?
if your sticking with your e6600, just get the acfp.

Hmm, I'm sick of the Wavemaster tbh, krazyq. I'm after a nice big spacious case where I can upgrade to a big cooler, mostly for future purposes, rather than just present circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom