*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06 Top List

I couldn't get to 15k with a 2900 and a quad, but I'm running Vista for business reasons.

Highest I could get was mid 13,000s.

thats not right.. you must not of oc'd it to high

i was able to bench mine at 879/1047 w/ my fx62 at stock and hit 11,000.. you have a serious problem there!!!!

and people on xtreme systems are doing 15, and 16k on a single w/o any extreme cooling...

2.6 it boots, but crashes in games - well, crashed is crysis....
2.7 won't boot
could be my mobo, cause ya i would think i could hit 2.8 with a X2 4400 HSF +AS5 on a X2 3800
SmartGuardian says i'm runnin' 24C @ 2.5ghz right now (idle)

it really isn't at 24c. Probablly right around ~32 or so.

I am too lazy to look at your previous post. :p, so what voltage are you running? I know w/ my x2 3800 I can run 2.6ghz with. 1.37v I think it is, one up from stock. I have to jump to 1.42 to get 2.7ghz stable. To even boot past 3.0ghz I am at 1.6v :eek:

i'm no longer top 10!!! TIME TO GET BACK UP THERE

you just need to oc your cpu and then your gonna but next to mg cook...and you should get my cooler so you can get higher!!!

Ill prolly get to the top 5 once i get my stuff.

you just need to oc your cpu and then your gonna but next to mg cook...and you should get my cooler so you can get higher!!!

Ill prolly get to the top 5 once i get my stuff.

ya my 2nd gtx should take me to top 5... but i still have the issue of needing an new mobo, so i won't be moving for a few months

and i wish i could clock my gpu higher

either the core, or shader clock can't take anymore.. and i finally got riva tuner to show both of em.. so imma give it another go tonite, and see which was crappin out on me

I cant even get my GTS 512 to overclock. Stupid rivatuner

Back
Top Bottom