• f

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • f

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO i think he should go with an xp now that'll hold him over. then get what comes out after the 64 bit os comes out...waiting is better you know...

you can get an Athlon 64 3400+ for $393 or an Athlon 64 3200+ for $269
the motherboard I reccomend is the Gigabyte K8N Pro

I think the Athlon 64 is definately worth it, as it processes 64-bit and it performs incredibly well in 32-bit
there are more 64-bit OS's than just Windows XP 64-bit; there are also Linux OS's that can run 64-bit
people say the socket 754's are not going to last; I think that judgement was made when they found out they didn't have dual channel memory controllers, when in all reality, appart from that fact, there is not much difference between 939's and 754's

yea... then u can upgrade some other stuff.. and get some tight new games that just came out and are still comin out soon!! and ull be GOOD 2 GOO!!!

why get a 64bit cpu when there aren't any os's that support it? just wait till some thing better comes out and or prices drop that is my HTGO(honest to God oppinion), it won't be the long.

really? i didn't even know! in that case i don't know anything about linux though... :( i sill stay wait though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom