Zalman or Tuniq?

Status
Not open for further replies.
zalman CPNS9500s do look insane but they arn't the most amazing coolers in the world (said from experience LOL)

Zalman's are good just overpriced for the performance you get... and overpriced in general...

don't go with the tuniq

its overly huge...and the fan is loud as ****.

if you are going to spend money on a cooler get a Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 with some MX-2 and a decent fan.

like a Scythe S-Flex even tho its $20...

I don't know I like my Zalman seems to kepp my CPU cool. Have hear alot of good things about Tunig bet never had one might get one on the next build to see how they are.

don't go with the tuniq

its overly huge...and the fan is loud as ****.

if you are going to spend money on a cooler get a Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 with some MX-2 and a decent fan.

I second that. Exactly what I'm getting. Get a Scythe S-FLEX fan and you'll be set. And they're not $20 as Vern has mentioned, I got mine for $11.

The CNPS 9700 is better than the 9500. I would take it over the TRUE and definately the tuniq because of the looks. The tuniq is ugly as ****, the TRUE dosent look that bad actually but the design of the 9700 is far better aesthetically. The 9700 would go nice with my P35 platinum chipset cooling.

The CNPS 9700 is better than the 9500. I would take it over the TRUE and definately the tuniq because of the looks. The tuniq is ugly as ****, the TRUE dosent look that bad actually but the design of the 9700 is far better aesthetically. The 9700 would go nice with my P35 platinum chipset cooling.

It may look better, but it does not perform better.

function > fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom