I need your help computer wizards, please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crack

Beta member
Hello, I recently have bought a new computer. In my personal opinion I think its a pretty good one as well, however, my video card is very very poor...

"Intel Graphics Media Accelerator" is what I have right now. But my Warcraft 3 is running very slow. Even my old computer was better....

I got:
- Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E4500 @2.20 Ghz
-1.99 GB RAM
-Intel(R) G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

These specs more then enough to run Warcraft 3 smoothly, I am positive that my problem is the Video card.

What are some good ones? Please help me out. I really dont wanna waste on something bad.

Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!!

I need your help computer wizards, please!!

NO. hahahahah

just kidding. Welcome to the forums!

For your question I would need a little more info please.

1. Budget?
2. Is WoW the only game your going to be playing or will you play any newer games?
3. Do you know if you have a PCI-E slot or just PCI.

Integrated graphics? Oh, the pain!!!

What is the make and model of your rig, and (as dario said) what is your GFX budget?

NO. hahahahah

just kidding. Welcome to the forums!

For your question I would need a little more info please.

1. Budget?
2. Is WoW the only game your going to be playing or will you play any newer games?
3. Do you know if you have a PCI-E slot or just PCI.

I don't think he means WoW, he said Warcraft 3 which is much less demanding then WoW.

Well if you have enough get an 8800GT 512mb card. I'm hearing a lot of great things about that card. But if Warcraft 3 is the only thing you plan on playing there's a few graphics cards that are very cheap and will run WC3 quite smoothly.

An 8800GT... to run Warcraft 3? You gotta stop sniffing the glue...

A 7600GT would do that fine, or even a less powerful card.

ok.. Warcraft 3 runs well on my system, and mine is way crappier than urs, I'm guessing Integrated Graphics? look into buying a 7300gt or an 7100 series card, because you don't really need the power of an 8800gt, guys stop quick recommending 8800gt if he has a low budget or is never gonna need ti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom