my q6600 benched plus temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine has hit as high as 82C during that test, but this was before i lapped the sink and cpu. The g0 is rated up to 71C

I'm liking the CPU score a lot, I'm feeling pretty confident now once my rig comes in to hit 16K in 3DMark.

You will probably be able to hit 16k... but you'll have to really push everything to its max... cpu, gpu, ram, etc

I run my q6600 at 3.6 daily. Well i did before the board fried. This board wont overclock for crap, so its just staying stock until my 780i comes in.

Mine has hit as high as 82C during that test, but this was before i lapped the sink and cpu. The g0 is rated up to 71C

it havent lapped it yet :) and i havent even tried to push the cpu yet, i just used cpu level up, and it goes to 3.5, i wana learn a bit more on how to oc, my bios has so many more settings then i thought it would, so im preaty sure i can send it a bit farther, playing cod4 it only goes to like 55c. so looks liek ive gotten quite a good chip, and yes it is go stepping. im using ocz 5+ paste for it with my tuniq, here is the link to the ocz5+ OCZ Technology | Products | Cooling Products | OCZ Ultra 5+ Silver Thermal Compound *EOL, id greatly apreciate some help on manual over clocking.

edit: my 7950 gt is only 256mb and the x1950's are much faster, all i kno is my cpu score is very good. i just need a sig now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom