video driver stopped responding

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just saying if someone who is still using xp and has the drivers could tell us if they were having similar problems

I run MCE and i have the latest set of drivers. I dont have any issues with them. I run CS:S, Doom 3 Quake 4, FEAR and get great FPS.

i was just saying if someone who is still using xp and has the drivers could tell us if they were having similar problems

any version of nvidia past 100 just flat out suck and is buggy. if you are saavy enuff you can use the old driver with the new control panel. the new control panel kicks arse

I wouldn't have said it if I didn't have any problems.

for one out out the 20 installs of nvidia driver 160+ my computer revert back to 4 bit color (the goofy cartoonist looking one) everytime after the reboot. the only time that the color went through the screen would jerk and jump like crazy. lots of people are having this issue with the 160+ drivers

I havn't had that problem in about 4 years. it happened when I had my geforce4 card and got over run with spyware which for some reason messed up the video driver.

It was happening to me with a completely clean install, so spyware wasnt my case. Ohwell, give it a year, and this will probably be sorted, and Ill be able to move back to Vista :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom