"All-natural" water chiller

Status
Not open for further replies.
ah gotcha. I figured you just meant condensation on the rad, which wouldnt be a big deal since it'd be sealed in the fridge. Was just thinking poor mans phase cooler haha.

And yeah I watch shakugan. O_O I <3 Shana. Great anime!

nice load temps too! I'm hopin to get somewhere near there at least. :S

Yea Shakugan is great. What else do you watch?

nice load temps too! I'm hopin to get somewhere near there at least. :S

You'll have a tough time on air cooling, water is your only bet for the B3...or you can sell the B3 and get a g0...like I did. Should be here tomorrow :)

Yea Shakugan is great. What else do you watch?

Dude... no offense, but if you want to chat about anime start up a thread in the off-topic section.

Yeah i'm goin water for sure. my B3 could cook an egg at stock speed on air heh. Was a bit of a disappointment. but seeing as you're getting good temps with that overclock means theres still hope.

you find everest works good? temps pretty close? Speedfan is waaaay off for me. I think anyway, it's always a good 15 degrees lower than coretemp. Granted I'm not sure which ones wrong but i'm assuming its the cooler one lol.

-----
eep lol everything I can get my hands on lol

Kyarri's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

thats a list of what i've seen, am currently following, and plan to watch. It's a bit outdated but as far as I can remember its only missing a few series. Shakugan included as it was recent.

right off the bat i can say bleach, naruto shippuuden, negima!?, hayate no gotoku, one piece and D.Grey man are the ones i'm following weekly.

Nice setup there.... one question though... what do you have in place to keep wind from knocking the RAD over? It is FREAKISHLY windy here today. I could feel/hear my house moving last night in the wind... lol.

the tension from the tubing and the force from the weight of the radiator pulling forward out the window actually makes it much sturdier than it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom