Is This A Decent Deal For Some Gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea go for it, not bad at all especially if you plan playing Fallout on that rig.

Yea go for it, not bad at all especially if you plan playing Fallout on that rig.

Yes, I know that it will play Fallout with no trouble, and it will definitley be on the hard drive.

Will it still play some fairly new stuff on medium settings, if I add another 1GB Ram?

I am not expecting it to play Crysis, but how about like UT 2004....CoD 2....Half-Life 2...Chaos Theory...Doom 3....will it play these games, or am I asking to much?

Cool, if it can play those, that would be awsome.

Now....is it a GOOD DEAL for that price....can i get anything BETTER for $800....or is this about it?

Well not without hunting down a realy realy good deal, just buy a extra gig for ram an you should be fine for most games.

Okay....thanks alot guys.

I have probly around 200-225 pc games in my collection. {I know.. I'm crazy}so alot of stuff that I will be playing is older and should run great on this....old classics that I bought and never got around too. Like Aliens vs Predator 2 and Half-Life Opposing Force, Arcanum...stuff like that....if it plays Counter Strike Source, then that makes my son happy......Thanks for all your help guys. With the extra 1GB of ram...I think we will be happy.

Asus does make a good laptop, right?

Just above average in my experience, there customer support can be a little difficult at time i,e, can't get through to them when you need them

Go for it man, that looks like a pretty good deal... But you can find a gig of ram cheaper tehn $65... i was looking at the reviews and one guy said he found some for $25... idk about that price but ive definatly seen lower then $65

it will play CS:S perfectly fine... most likely if you turn AA off you can play it on all high settings

Yea Drizzt5 is right, laptop memory is not where near as expensive as it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom