i just found this PSU today, but 72A on 4 12v rails? That a bit much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure that works both ways, cuz then a 60% efficiancy 400 watt could actually be 700 watt

just get the xclio
and for the record the Corsair 520hx has more amps then 610 silencer

What do you mean, "works both ways"? If you have a 400w PSU rated at 60% efficiency, then yes, you would see a 640w power draw at the mains.

Actually they are the same as Antec. Same OEM only great powers though. Good power is garbage. Grab an Enermax liberty.
Errm, what..?

Same as the Antec.. what..? Antec has more than 1 OEM.. so you would have to be more specific in that case.

There are some Antec and Xclio models that are made by CWT, but that doesn't mean they are the same... Also, that doesn't mean CWT cannot make PSUs for Thermaltake. So what the **** are you trying to say..?

Nobody is talking about the Goodpower models.

Enermax Liberty is not even worth considering when there are power supplies such as the Corsair HX520 around the same price range.

So yeah, don't correct me until you stop talking out of your you know what. Much appreciated.

i say corsair 620.
lol, not ot re-open the can of worms.
i'm gettin the 520 for Xmas, but i wont be needing as much juice as you.

not to re-open the can of worms...........ive never heard of that cliche before lol.

well i have to say that im trying to lower the budget n the Xclio 700w is exactly what i need................as long as it doesnt die on me lol.

too late, i just ordered most of my parts today. My mom will get Windows Vista Ultimate n the Seagate 250GB HDD.

i request this thread to be locked, i ordered the Xclio n other stuff already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom