Motherboards???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyledogg

Baseband Member
Is there anyboards out there that have 10 or more pci slots? All motherboards ive looked at only seem to have 5 or 6.

im with YourPrinter... id like to know what u need 10 PCI slots for!?!? just get 2 PCs and both server differ purpose.. lol

yeah, what is the reason?

all i would need is the wireless router, sound card and maybe an extra firewire thing

usb2 card, tv card, networking card, graphics card, sound card. theres 5, but incase i would like to upgrade to n e thing e.g. digital radio card, digital tv card etc etc

wth..... new mother boards come with on board sound so u dont really need one for that all new motherboards have more than 4 usb connectors to the case graphics cards go in AGP slots, get a graphics card with tv tuner and ALL NEW motherboards have built in Nic i dont think radio cards exist and theres only one type of tv card.. u dont even need to use pci slots.

basically... what he said.. unless u want to get a PCI sound card if ur gettin a good 5.1 or 7.1 sound system for ur PC... but thats 1 slot outta the 5 or 6 on the board...

usb and nic . . .already in the mobo, man

get tv and gfx integrated . . .

some mobos have great onboard sound like intel 925x chipset (HD SOUND)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom