'PXE-E61:Media test failure, check cable...' Please help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, try unplugging the CD-Rom drive, just for the heck of it. Seen optical drives make a system do weird stuff before...so its not entirely odd.

??!?! Error plagued mobo... maybe when i had to lift the tower off to take out the PSU... :( Dude come over now with your comp ...lol BTW if it really was that hot... your mobo should have deffinatly shut it down.. my is set to shutdown if it goes over 70C....

Well, try unplugging the CD-Rom drive, just for the heck of it. Seen optical drives make a system do weird stuff before...so its not entirely odd.

Its a SATA cd drive too.... The 680i series by EVGA was plagued by sata errors... maybe different ports on the mobo drizzt...

idk, buying new comps? i hope they dont expect me to fix it... a day and a half of attempting to get 1 of 3 comps running where they are suppoused to and failing has caused me to rethink my whole god complex.....

r u sure YOU cant come over? im positive if u saw this **** u could get it up and running in less than an hour....

well im throwing the cases on both of them... putting them safley away and waiting... no point in rushing... good time for CSS rehab anyways....

So wat do u think..? should i just buy a windows xp disc? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom