RMA Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Falcon 921

Daemon Poster
So last night as I was on here posting my computer made a were popping noise and turned itself off. So I tried to restart it and nothing... No bios screen at start up no nothing, changed the jumper settings and tried again nothing no bios. SO i called asus for RMA but it is closed till the 26th so I am gooing to be using the wifes laptop for a couple of weeks. Hope RMA process goes well board is only three months old. Tear.....

Anyone else had to rma asus boards? Process pretty fast hows the service? I have never had to rma anything so first timer on the rma thing.

i've never had experience with ASUS but they seem to be one of the best known mobo companies and with that usually comes really good customer service, and i don't have any doubt that they will try and jip you or anything. ususally it will take like 2-4 business days to deal with it depending on how they decide to deal with it. if they are going to give you a replacement board then what they'll do is get your board, test it to make sure that it is infact bad and then they will just ship you a new one. and so then you gotta deal with the 2-3 day both way shipping. so I would think around 2 weeks give or take a couple days.

wow your really lucky but I've heard lots of stuff about ASUS's Customer Service to be either crappy to non-existent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom