wow.....just wow....ebay ftl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would so do that... I need the d'oh to make another build like that, sell it for a profit, and do it over and over again, after the third time I'd stop tho :)

I could imagine jacking it up to pay for all the work you put into it, but 10,000, come on... I guess if you have enough money to buy that, your not all concerned about money.

yeahh, they don't even use the best stuff.... like seriously they use mushkin. like nothing against them but when i think high performance gaming ram, mushkin isn't like the 5th or 6th brand i think of. also they use SSD which is really dumb, waste of money, and they use a 7200.10 when everybody know's that 7200.11 is faster. but to their defense they used pretty much the best of the best, even if they did completely blow up the price on it.

but seriously, congrats to that guy if he sells it.

Well bidding ended with 0 bids. So your not much smarter than other people than you think.

Eh i just found it funny, and thought i would share it with others. The sad part is, it probably cost him 50 bucks or so to list it due to the price.

1200W ToughPower Power Supply (Nvidia Tri-SLI Certified - THIS IS IMPORTANT!) Don't be fooled with a high-end build, especially one tri-SLI without an Nvidia Tri Ready PSU!

What a Tard

4GB of DDR2-1066 Memory

for 10K i'd expect 4GB of DDr3 Dominators

This system is built with the advanced Gamer in mind. We offer this system with two LiteOn 20X DVD+-RW featuring LiteOn LiteScribe technology, and one Pioneer Blue Ray Drive

I would rather have a Blu-Ray burner for that price 2 ctually

That SSD will totally rape Raptors tho.

If you require a floppy disk drive, please notify us before hand (+$12) and it will be included in your build
they cant afford 12 bucks? they should considering you just handed over a new saturn/kia

Items that are included with this include the following software: PowerDVD, and the standard internet suite of software (Firefox, Itunes, Quicktime, DiVX, Winzip
ZOMG THE DIVS,ITUNES,QUICKTIME,AND WINZIP HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TO MAKE UP THE OTHER 5000 OF THIS BUILD,SO IT IS ACTUALLY A STEAL :p

hahaha.

they really short change you on that build...
no one needs 1.2kw of power...
and for that price screw a blu-ray player, i want an effing blu-ray/hd-dvd reader and a burner on top of that.

and yeah definitely 4gb of ddr3. that would make a pro gaming build.

still no way i would pay 10k for it tho, even with the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom