one 8800ultra/gtx or two 8800gt's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well do u guys think, overall, Crysis can be a success later after ppl have upgraded? Isnt the first patch of Crysis out already? I personally think it is the game itself to blame n a patch is much needed for the game right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Falcon 921
I currently have two 880 gts in sli and I love them to deat payed an arm and a leg back when I got them though but seems well wort it to me I would go with the 8800 gts and sli them.

why didnt you get the q6600 instead?
its most deff better and can oc to around 3.6 on air and would still perform better than a dual core at 4.0.

I am getting one in about a month from the intel edge program. When I did my bulid I knew I was going to get the quad core as part of the intel edge program so I am selling the dual proc when the quad gets here should be soon.

If you work for a company that sells intel you can sign up for ther edge program you learn about ther pruducts and earn points by reading and taking VERY SIMPLE quizes about ther prouducts. At the end of the year or when you get 12000 points you get to get a q6600 plus a 150 dollar motherboard or so plus a copy of vist home premuim for around $275. Not a bad deal at all.

dude ur sig is too big.

what is the limit to how big u can make ur sig?

ya..

More info:

Registered Users (0 -39 posts):
  • Only forum provided avatars (currently being added)
  • Profile pic, 100x100 & 62k
  • Text only sigs
  • Forum titles
Registered Users Extra (40 - 249 posts):
  • Same as above
  • B/S/T forum available
  • Custom avatars allowed, 80x80 & 20k
Registered Users Extra 2 (250+ posts):
  • Same as above
  • Custom avatars allowed, 100x100 & 25k
  • Graphics and Text sigs allowed (according to the rules)
  • Custom forum titles.
There's more groups to be added, and more privileges to be added to the groups. Some, like those above, will be automatic promotions by post count. Some promotions may be by other criteria.

I hope that helps.

Dave :D

that is most definitely bigger than 100x100 use the (size=1) represents what your typing (/SIZE) and change the parentheses into the corresponding [ or ]

ya..

that is most definitely bigger than 100x100 use the (size=1) represents what your typing (/SIZE) and change the parentheses into the corresponding [ or ]

thats avatar ;) not sig, avatar is the pic on the left!

sig size i believe was 468x120 for picture
or i think 8 lines if its all text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom