one 8800ultra/gtx or two 8800gt's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well all of those games are multi-platform and probably sold a crapload

now tell me how many commercials on tv have you seen for crysis...

i've seen none... think it was just bad advertisement

well all of those games are multi-platform and probably sold a crapload

now tell me how many commercials on tv have you seen for crysis...

i've seen none... think it was just bad advertisement

very true...they should have advertised...like when you start playing crysis for the first time, that clip they show...they should have had that on the commercials.
When i show ppl that, theyre like..>:eek: .
But once i tell them the kinda of pc that can play it like taht , theyre like.:(

I think a lot of people were intimidated by all the hype Crysis was getting about the graphics and hardware requirements. If you have anything less than a moderately decent and new system, it'll run like dog crap. I downloaded the demo when it came out and my computer that I use now, I built 4 years ago with top quality hardware, and I could barely get more than 15fps on medium settings.

I think a lot of people were intimidated by all the hype Crysis was getting about the graphics and hardware requirements. If you have anything less than a moderately decent and new system, it'll run like dog crap. I downloaded the demo when it came out and my computer that I use now, I built 4 years ago with top quality hardware, and I could barely get more than 15fps on medium settings.

another thing about your rig..
since your waiting till feb, you might as well get the q9450.

another thing about your rig..
since your waiting till feb, you might as well get the q9450.

Hmmm sounds like a good idea. Thanks. This is the problem with planning out a rig a few months in advance, your hardware selection is always gonna change.

I currently have two 880 gts in sli and I love them to deat payed an arm and a leg back when I got them though but seems well wort it to me I would go with the 8800 gts and sli them.

I currently have two 880 gts in sli and I love them to deat payed an arm and a leg back when I got them though but seems well wort it to me I would go with the 8800 gts and sli them.

why didnt you get the q6600 instead?
its most deff better and can oc to around 3.6 on air and would still perform better than a dual core at 4.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom