Beast reborn! NEW BENCHIES!!!!111ONEONEONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
#377 in the Que for the 780i. So my guess would be that i wont get my RMA and mail the board out until next wednesday or worse.

One thing also i noticed after the fact was that i was still running the 169.02 drivers. I'm going to update the drivers tonight and do some more runs. I want to get this board overclocked again before i bother with anymore benches.

Ok i lied. I cant get the stupid mobo to overclock to 3.6 so im just going to give you some stock performance numbers.

Single GTS 512 = 12006. Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

SLI GTS 512 = 13133 Futuremark - ORB - Result Analyzer

In closing. This board is rubbish.

One thing i will say for these cards, they are SILENT. Compared to my GT cards i cant even hear my computer now.

Which brand of GTS do you have? I sure hope it's XFX :p I'm receiving one of those real soon.

SLI GTS @ 13K holy smokes that is terrible, something is so wrong with your setup

Wait, are you using default 3DMark settings? or did you max out stuff like AA or resolution? If that's the case, then please give us some scores on default standard settings!

No im using the default settings in 3dmark. and yes, like i said, this board is a piece of ****. Once i get my 780i and can actually overclock things will change. But for what its worth, the GTS is worth the extra money if you can sell crysis and the better cooler. Also, somehow i dropped from #377 in queue to 755 in queue. I'm gonna raise **** next wednesday about that.

No im using the default settings in 3dmark. and yes, like i said, this board is a piece of ****. Once i get my 780i and can actually overclock things will change. But for what its worth, the GTS is worth the extra money if you can sell crysis and the better cooler. Also, somehow i dropped from #377 in queue to 755 in queue. I'm gonna raise **** next wednesday about that.

Dude though, what brand do you have? I'm asking because I will be getting the XFX version, and you're saying that yours is quiet compared to the GT, that's why I'd like to know ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom